Supercritical CO2 Extraction Equipment for Industries
Supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) is widely applicable across many different industries for a broad range of purposes. Due to its versatile nature and ability to be fine tuned for selective extraction, it is easy to see why this safe and efficient extraction method has grown in popularity since its inception.
Below are just a fraction of the purposes used in different industries for extraction.
SFE applications in the food, pharmaceutical, and fine chemical industries:
- Decaffeination of coffee and tea
- Extraction of essential oils (vegetable and fish oils)
- Extraction of flavors from natural resources (nutraceuticals)
- Extraction of ingredients from spices and red peppers
- Extraction of fat from food products
- Fractionation of polymeric materials
- Extraction from natural products
- Photo–resist cleaning
- Precision part cleaning